by Thiyagarajan Maruthavanan (Rajan)
Nuggets of wisdom learnt through painstaking experience by an entreprenuer. I could not agree more to each of the word spelt in his post. Reproducing below the key points spelt in the post.
- You don’t need an MBA for the first 3 years
- What type of people should be in the team:
- Those who say – behave – act – MY COMPANY
- Those who focus on work and don't try to bargain fully knowing that chips are down
- Those who can share your dream and are driven by it
I have myself got into arguments with many (including people who are experienced) on why it does not make sense to have an MBA type in the team of a early stage technology company. ( Oh yeah but the VC's will tell you otherwise :))